Disable_right_click


Πέμπτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Take Jesus whom I give to you and leave me!

....And you'll see that people will realize that they will find consolation only in Jesus and his church. In Jesus and in his church! Not in humans! Not in me! But, you may understand that Jesus comes to your life through my hands... You can't find Jesus in theory. The only way is through a priest. Leave me. But before you leave, take Jesus whom I give to you! Through Holy Communion. Take Jesus whom I give you through confession. Leave me! Take Jesus and leave me. You can't go to heaven, you can't touch happiness if you don't accept to receive God's grace which goes by the church through the priests...

From father Andreas Konanos' radio broadcast (www.atheataperasmata.com)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου